About The Director
Michael R. Pekor MS, C.Ht. LMHC, began pursuing his interest in mind/body development in 1982 by undertaking a life long study of Far Eastern Martial Arts. With a BS in Communications and Psychology and an MS in the Psycho-Social Aspects of Physical Activity, Michael went on to pursue post graduate studies in Psychoanalysis at the National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis as well as extensive studies in Hypnotherapy. In addition to his private practice in Hypnotherapy, Michael currently works as a Teacher of Physical Education in the Jericho School District. He holds Professional Certification in Hypnotherapy from the:
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
- American Institute of Hypnotherapy
- Brookside Center for Counseling and Hypnotherapy
- National Guild of Hypnotists
- New York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor #001624
Mike also offers training and certification in Motivational Hypnosis.